Tuesday, September 16, 2008

revamped 2nd and 3rd forest pages



Didn't think there was enough on 2nd one(did I mention my clutter problem? lol) so added a leaf skeleton. I am terrible at remembering who sent me those leaves but I have been hoarding them for awhile. I ADORE them. On to the 3rd page, I thought the forest theme fit Robin Hood and Maid Marion so well? Did a packing tape transfer. Don't like it. Tooo thin. Ripped poor Marion's leg right off when I was placing her on the fabric, poor thing. Clever placing of her name covered it up though, lol. I think I will use contact paper next time. The images are from Altered by Lisa. I liked the coins around it, trying to point out Robin robbed from the rich type thing. Not sure if anyone will get it? the backgrounds for both figures is muslin stamped with green ink. Been dieing to use that stamp since I splurged and got it on sale lol.
Had a call on generators going to Houston area but they had to be there by 3 pm tomorrow and couldn't do it unless we flew, lol. Drat. So off to bead another ATC for the Fabric group I am in's swap challenge. Hugz, Scary

No comments: