Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fabric ATC's beaded Challenge



They are having a beaded ATC challlenge, no theme, over in the Fabric yahoo group I am in. So here are my entries. The butterfly one was done under duress, lol. Had both boy grankids over helping. First I forgot to put Peltex underneath. I don't know what I was thinking, just used interfacing. Hubby was in craft room on the computer and I was trying to get things done and just grabbed the first stiffener sheet on top in my closet and went with it, lol. Then wanting to cover the stitching from the beading but the beads were too close to the edge so I ended up hand stitching the edges. Oh my head hurt when I got done but for all the messups I thought it turned out ok. Thanks to my daughter Candi for helping to decide colors and placing of beads. I think Marva will like the pansy one for sure. Off to bed. Hugz, Scary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant see any mistakes so they must not be there~ I craft under grandkid help all the time...You do what you gotta do I guess...I am going to give liv a sewing lesson with structure on Sunday...wish me luck....Melinda