Sunday, September 14, 2008

2nd page for the swap


Ok I think I went to the opposite extreme on this one. I have some plastic leaf charms I might add yet but kind of like this one as is. Again no back ideas yet. The next one I want to try a technique from CPS but trying to figure how to get the forest theme in on it. I don't want to just add green to the page.
Got side tracked checking out Tim Holtz's blog last night. What a talent. I wonder how he gets any art done with all the traveling he does. My friend Sanna gets to go to one of his classes on the east coast the lucky duck. I was just checking out what they will be making. I am sooooo jealous. He has such cool products already and now he has come out with a new line. I am thinking I need to pick one thing and buy all the stuff needed to do that. I miss driving road construction and having my own money left AFTER paying all the bills. I feel so guilty now buying even the basics as I have so much stuff in my craft room as it is between the paper and fabrics. But Lance got tackle and worms this week so I am thinking I have about another $40 in stuff to get to catch up, lol. How's that for validation? I checked prices on Tim's stuff and so far Stampers Anonymous is the cheapest by at least a nickel on most of his new stuff. Shoot, I am still wanting more of his old stuff. I have been saving his project directions as pdf files. I bought a couple of his stamps and have 4 distressed inks. I also bought one of his books, some card stock sheets and thicker small ones. I made a couple of pins and the pocket watch chain from his book. Do I really need the nonstick scissors? Maybe. I would like the edge distresser after seeing how to use it. I had about 5000 things picked out last night, lol. I want the grungeboard pieces. Someone sent me a piece and it really does work cool. I wish his stamps were all clear. I am new to stamping and it makes it so much easier really. I also want the embossing powders. I wish you could buy this stuff locally. They finally got a few distressed inks in Hobby Lobby and alcohol inks. But not anything else last time I was there.
Ok I really should get a shower and go get the Sunday paper. My friend Fran is in the hospital in Bismarck. I am waiting to see if she is up for visitors today. Zane still has my car so hopefully Candi will take me up if she is. Should take Baby J up to see Grampa Reuben this morning too. It would be nice if he would like to see the rest of us but there you have it, lol. Hugz, Scary

No comments: