Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can you say "Fabulous"?


I got a lovely gift today in the mail from Kiwi Carole, her blog link is to the right>. She is from New Zealand. I won this fabulous pink Fabric ATC(Artist Trading Card) with the coolest clay face on it, from leaving a comment on her blog. Actually someone else won but didn't respond to her for mailing instructions, so I won. The ATC came wrapped in this yummy orange interfacingish? like material wrapped in some purple cording that feels like chennille almost. Not sure what either of them are for sure but I adore the colors and will definitely be using them in future art projects. It's the first thing I have won from a blog and I am so thrilled. Besides I made a new blog friend half ways across the world. Can't be luckier than that I figure. SO thank you so much Carole. I appreciate it more than you know. Hugz, Scary

4 comments:

carole brungar said...

Hi Scary!
Thank you for such lovely comments! I'm pleased you like it, that part is always a worry! lol! The orange paper is from a bunch of flowers I was given, I just love the colour, and the cord is made of silk I think.
:) Carole

Fannie said...

Carole is a very generous and talented artist, . . . and a loyal friend. What a treasure! So are you.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

What a beautiful card! Congratulations on your winning!I'm looking forward to your Bamboo Tile Pendant posting. Jenna Louise

ScaryCheri said...

yessss I like it very much Carole. I feel very blessed to have recieved it. And by the way thank you for the lovely idea of wrapping it like that. I shall have to do better on my presentations. In our fabric group I just add a sample of fabric or ribbon or some little goodie. I shouldn't think you would have to wrry about someone liking your art. Everything I have seen on your blog is wonderful.
Fannie, yes she is and so are you. I love reading both of your blogs.
Yours too Jenna. And thank you for the kind words on the bamboo pendants. I think they will make terrific gifts. I have a feeling they will be addictive, lol. Have a great week everyone. Hugz, Scary