Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jog





Home again. 23 days out that time but we did good. Fuel was spendy but we found good paying loads. Took some looking though. "Just Say No to Cheap Freight", that's us, lol. Ok enough preaching. Been making some more fabric cards. Kind of hampered by our 3 year old grandson, Trevin, who apparently missed Nanna Cheri terribly and can't live a second away from me without throwing a hissy fit. We have had fun the last 3 days though. We took him with Monday to deliver our load and he LOVED riding in the big truck. Even helped pull straps off the load. Too cute. He got 2 new toy tractors today and drove them up and down my legs all afternoon, lol. He cracks me up.
Anyhow, back to the cards. I made 3 new ones and have a couple more set up waiting for my printer to cooperate so I can get the pictures printed onto the fabric. I will get a bigger hammer tomorrow and can finish them tomorrow night, if everything goes my way, lol. These 3 are all traded. The Star is Born made front page honors on our fabric group. I just love that belly dancer picture. You can't really see it very well in the scan but there is a sheer layer of shimmer fabric over the flower fabric. Not sure what it is called but I got a big lot of it and will be using it alot I think. That one went to our lovely Miss Sanna Banana. She is such a nice lady. Love her humor and her art is just to die for literally. I am one of her biggest fans. She got me started on the fabric ATC's and always has such words of encouragement for me. She is a delicate critic also. I can handle it from her, lol. I also got some skeleton leaves and used one right away on the I feel pretty card(the one with French words, that's what it says according to the translation page I found). I love those and have been wanting some forever. Judy was such a sweetie to share a package with me. Thank you Judy. Ok can't see any more so have to go to bed and rest my eyeballs. It's 1:30 am and I am old. I should have been in bed ages ago but was trying some unsuccessful transfers, grrrr. Nighters. Hugz


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mom i realy like the one with the leaf and the belly dancer one.they r so pretty.loves ya and miss ya lots.

~mellow~