Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sharing some photos






ok had my son take a picture of me au natural, in my jammies and robe which is how I usually sit around creating. Also a picture of my bestest helper, Trevin. 3 year old grandson who comes to visit me when his Mom ain't looking, lol. He is the one I am usually writing about. He got to go with us in the big truck, also included in the pictures here. It's not washed as it was a VERY muddy day when we loaded the crane but it shows the size of our truck. We were loading crane pieces that they use to put up the wind towers. I am 5'10" and there is a picture of me standing next to one of the housings for the tower. That is the piece the blades fit into. Just so you get an idea of the size. They don't look that big from far off do they? Ok hubby needs computer and I have scared enough people today so off to play cards with Orin and Kyah Beth(grandkids)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cheri, you are not scary at all! we both wear our jammies when we sew! the truck is something and I cant believe you are 5'10! I am 5' tall......Melinda