Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eww!!!! tax relief please?




Had to get our trucking taxes done for the various states we run in. I hate doing those. How many miles did you drive here and all total states, how much did you pay for your truck, trailer, toilet paper, lol. Ok well not the toilet paper but anyhow. Thank God no miles in NY this quarter. There you have to keep track of loaded and empty toll and non toll miles. Mostly it's just how many miles, send a check. Now they all want to do everything online and then add another $3. or $4 to do it on line. They seem to think truckers are made of money. Ok not going there in this post, lol. Trevin, the 3 year old grandson, did let me get one card done this morning before I started on paper work. The little cowboy reminds me of my brothers when they were little. They would have been in heaven with chaps like this little guys, lol. But the saying cracked me up and I had to do something with it. The stitches are intentionally crooked and made to look like a little kid did them. I was trying to work in some measuring tape fabric Melinda gave me but it just didn't fit in on this one so will go for the next one. That stuff is sooooo cool. The next one is a study in layers. Not sure if I totally like it but decided it had enough, lol. This one is for our dear Sanna Banana in our fabric group, who is having surgery this coming Monday. Sanna, I am thinking of you and saying many prayers that you will be fine. And I hope you like this card . Lots of Artchix items on this one. I need to get another order in but trying my best to be good. Not doing very well but trying, lol. Ok off to bed for now. Whipped again. I can't believe it's only 11. I am ruining my reputation going to bed this early. Must be getting old, lol. Nighters. Hugz

3 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Fantastic ATC - the saying makes me laugh!! You've been making some great art recently, must be all that pent-up energy from being on the road so long :)

Anonymous said...

these 2 r cool.

~mellow~

carole brungar said...

Hi Scary! I love these 2 cards! I just love the layers and interesting bits you've added! Also I think the hand stitching adds a real charm to the wee cowboy!
By the way, thanks for visiting my blog and I have really enjoyed visiting yours!
:) carole