Friday, March 7, 2008



The fabric yahoo group I belong to is having a spring card swap. These are 2 cards I made, the first one for the swap and one just because I had time. Trying to find some tutorials on backgrounds for fabrics right now. I have some transparencies I want to use and have some muslin all ironed onto some freezer paper for printing but at a loss so looking for more inspiration than I can muster up by myself. I did find a book by Suz I need to get maybe, Kaleidescope. I didn't realize she did fabrics as well as paper. So reading up on the booki reviews to see if it has what I am looking for. Looked through 3 issues of CPS and all I did is work on some fabric and paper beads. No articles with supplies I have on hand there so still looking but wanted to post these now that hubby is down for a nap and off the computer. Evidently no loads on the board for the truck today. Off to browse some more. Having issues with MS right now so will post the pictures after it finishes updating. Hugz

No comments: