Saturday, November 8, 2008

4th and 5th Fabric page




whew all done, just have to get them to the mail once they get the streets plowed. I made tags for each page and have them safety pinnned to the backs so the other artists can remove them and mount them different if they want to. I am sewing mine together when I get mine back but how I sew them depends on how they have have names displayed. Here are my final 2 pages with their tags. I took some of the design from the front and did the back. I am not posting the tags for the other 3 but you can get the idea of what they might look like. I was very happy with the tag idea.
A friend of Candi's came over yesterday to borrow a chain to help pull out some gal that got stuck in the snow on Main street, lol. Our first blizzard of the year.
Hubby will be happy that I finally can get my stuff off the kitchen table again. That is until my next project of course, lol. While I was trying to come up with ideas for the pages, Arianna and I did little turkey ornaments made with a folding paper fan. A kit we got at a rummage sale this summer. Very cute and will try and get pictures later. We also made an angel ornament from a kit. Her teacher had them do paper plate scarecrows at school and I asked Arianna to find out where she got them. She was sweet enough to send an entire kit for me so I got to make one too. Arianna showed me how they had glued it together. So fun and what a sweet teacher. So for a Halloween treat I hugged a couple of candy bars for her with some teacher paper(PCCrafter is the hugware site) Very cool pictures and craft site. I just lost my HugClub program in a computer crash so have to reload them all which totally sucks as I have been a member for a couple years and have quite a fdew programs from them but they have the coolest stuff so will get it back soon I hope.
It looks like the trucking business is still slow so hubby and I are loking for jobs. He wants to go oilfield as they are looking for CDL drivers right now so we might be relocating to a different part of the state. Our house is paid off, thank God, so we will probably be buying a pull type camper to live in. In ND, in the winter, I am not sure of the wisdom of this as pipes frezze quickly b ut we will see. We have been working this week on getting resumes and cover letters done. Wish us luck and say a few prayers if you have time. He has been hogging computer but ill try to get on when I can. Not sure how long we will have internet on the road but I suppose we will have to finish our 2 year contract with Sprint.
Hugz for now, Scary


5 comments:

carole brungar said...

Hey Scary I love these two pages! I'm gonna send you an email soon! ;) carole

ScaryCheri said...

Thank you Carole. And please do send an email. I feel out of the loop not being able to be on the computer these past weeks. Trying to catch up- on emails this morning. Hugz, Scary

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Scary - I love your pages. They are very fun. I wish you and your hubby the best in the job hunt. I hope everything works out for you. God Bless, Jenna Louise

Unknown said...

Your fabric pages are stunning! You have my prayers for sure!. Melinda

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Cheri these are awesome!!!! What group are you making them with? I want to play! Marva