Monday, November 24, 2008

TenTwoStudio's countdown for Christmas

Lisa Volrath is having The annual Christmas countdown. It starts in one week! The images are finished, loaded up, and ready to roll out. Beginning December 1st, she'll countdown the days 'til Christmas by posting a new printable item---47 printables in all. Spread the word:http://countdown. tentwostudios. com/
not sure if any of you have checked out her site but she has wonderful pictures she gives away to download on most holidays. Spread the word after you check out her site. That's where I got the images and bamboo tiles for the necklaces I posted awhile ago. She also has some cute book kits and altoid tin kits and pictures sized just right for them. Happy Holidays. Hugz, Scary

3 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Hi Scary. I just read about your new job. Wow, I shared the information with my hubby the farmer and dumptruck driver. He was impressed and very happy for both of you. Just think, my quilting friend driving a double trailer with crude oil, very cool.
I will pray for your daughter. I hope all goes well for her and the family.
Thanks for the link:) I will be stopping over to see what's new. Keep us posted on your adventures and your RV. I wish you safe many safe miles and can't wait to hear stories. Blessings, Jenna Louise

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Happy Holidays Scary! I hope life is treating you good. I can't wait to hear how your new job going and saying prayers for you daughter. Take care and stay in touch when you can. Jenna Louise

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hey Cheri! How's the new job going? We sure miss you! Marva