Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Ornaments







My grandddaughter, Arianna, 7 years old, and I have been making ornaments for friends for Christmas. We used match boxes and poker chips and images from Artchix studio. We think they turned out pertty nice if we do say so ourselves, lol. I used alphabet noodles for the noel on the poker chip. I colored them with a gold leaf pen. Arianna's is the blue match box in the middle and it is going to an internet friend of mine's granddaughter. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

They are beautiful! I just love them! What wonderful creativity! Blessings, Jenna Louise

Unknown said...

I love them all but especially the poker chip! What a great idea!!! How have you been? I havent talked to you in a long time? melinda

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh these are so cool! You've been busy woman! I'm going to have to come over to Artchix and see what you're up to. LD

Reflections of life and art said...

I love the ornaments especially the Noel one as this is my name and it's hard to find anything as nice as that with my name on it unless it's homemade.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!

Hugs and Merry Christmas!
Noel