Sunday, October 5, 2008

1st pages in art journal





My first try at journalling with art. These are the first 2 pages from my journal I got from the marvelous Miss Fannie. Doing a lesson from arttradermag.com/issues/ArtTrader_Issue4.pdf (awesome mag) on how to funky draw by Sal Scheibe. I need more practice but this is my first page trying to draw. It was fun but definitely need more colors of pencils. Trevin kept helping me with colors, lol. I used Prismacolor pencils 24 count water soluble. I thought they were artist quality but they don't blend like I thought they would. I did forget to add the clouds to my lady drawing too. But all in all was happy with my first try. I also need some better black to draw with. Need to research that. Maybe will ask Sanna for some imput. Very Fun so far. Hugz, Scary

No comments: