Thursday, October 9, 2008

Zentanlge Journey



My first attempts at Zentangle. If you haven't heard of them, search the word. Amazing art on the web done by way more talented people than I. My doodles have always been pretty boring. This elevates doodling to art. I would love to have the kit with all the fancy paper (deckle cut)and pens and the die to roll is a neat idea, but as I am too cheap to spend $49 for it, I go with searches on the web. Here is my first and 2nd attempt. The first is in my journal Miss Fannie sent me, the 2nd on white card stock cut to 3 1/2 inches square. Card stock was not a good choice as the pen bleeds into it too much. Arianna was here and had fun with one too. Will definitely be doing more of these in the future. I am making a "legend" of designs for when I am stumped on what to do next. That's what the die is for in the kit. You roll the number and look on the legend for the design and doodle away. The legend has numbered doodles. Hugz for now, Scary

1 comment:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

I think you journal and doodling is way fun! Jenna Louise