Monday, February 18, 2008

blogging the future


ok, new to this blogging thing but willing to try. It will be fun to have some place to be able to share what I make and learn in my journey. I do NOT consider myself and artist but am trying to learn because I love making things. I have dabbled for 6 years with making tags for emails. I made them for a yahoo group to welcome them to the group. They got a tag I made from a tutorial found somewhere on the internet. I usually added their name and if I liked it, did one for myself. But alas, since I started searching altered tins on the net, I found altered art, ATC's, books, etc. and tag making has gone by the way for now.

My craft room is getting messy as I like to try many different things. Fabric ATC's have got me stumped for now but I am searching for different tutorials to help that along also. So welcome to my journey to artville. I will share as I am able. Hugz,

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

I think you are selling yourself short on the Fabric ATC front - the ones you've made that I have seen/traded for are lovely. Still have your "Define Naughty" ATC hanging in my craft room even though xmas is long gone!! Hope you get reinspired soon :)